Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So Many Luxury Sex Toys, So Little Time!

Our friends over at Bliss Radio reviewed the Vanity Vr10. Here is a little of what she had to say:

"My favorite part of this toy with two motors is the rabbit ears. You may remember that I normally cut off the rabbit ears on my other rabbit style toys. They normall do not work for me because they are too hard or too small. Often times they don’t work for me and rarely does the vibration ever flow all the way to the ears. But, on this toy, the vibration travles through them all the way to the antennae / ears. I would NEVER cut the ears off of this delish rabbit. they are a bit shorter then most rabbit ears and very soft – yet firm enough to hold the vibration exactly when I need it.

This rechargeable toy has a SUPER cool feature, too. It has a little base the toy sits in. It’s plugged into the wall and then you just sort of drop the toy into the base / stand and the toy automatically starts charging. It’s very decorative and easy to use. I also love the simple buttons on the base of the toy. Just two buttons. One for the tongue twisting and one for the clit stimulator. They control the independent motors and lots of control and power.  Their simple buttons make it super simple to use alone or in the heat of the moment with a partner.

Oh and the insertable part of this toy is 5.75″ which just so happens to be the size of the average penis! Perfection! We give the Jopen Rabbit vr10 4.5 stars out of 5. The only thing “bad” I can say about this toy is that it is expensive, but you get what you pay for."

Check out this entire review online at Bliss-Radio.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment