Thursday, July 5, 2012

No Downfalls With This Toy

Our friends over at HappyBuzzingReviews.com were very excited to receive the Vr8:

"Remember when Jopen was super awesome and sent me the Intensity to review? Well, they’re even more awesome and have sent me the Vr8 to tell you all about! And *spoiler alert*, it’s AMAZING!
The Vr8 is a G-Spot Massager. The two best features? It is WATERPROOF and RECHARGEABLE! I’m pretty sure I can dig up a few of my posts where I stated that I wanted a waterproof and rechargeable g-spot vibe! Thank you Jopen!"
They go on to say "Personally, I can’t find any downfalls to the Vr8. It’s great alone or for partner play. It’s great for g-spot action or just regular vibe use. I think a few toys might just get replaced with this one!"
Be sure you check out this entire review on HappyBuzzingReviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment