Monday, April 16, 2012

Move over other luxury brands!

This review is in love with her Vr3 & here are just a few things she had to say about it:
 

"Move over Lelo, Fun Factory, Jimmyjane, and pretty much every other luxury vibe maker out there. There’s a new line in town; Vanity by Jopen."

"the vibrations are fucking amazing. I mean, powerful, squirt-inducing, OMFG amazing vibrations. No other toy I have comes close to comparing. Or close in power. And the vibrations are deep. And rumbly- my favorite."

"Quality-wise, I am beyond impressed. Function-wise, it literally leaves me gasping. I am in love with this toy and this line. I also have the Vr10 (reviewing coming soon, I promise!) and that clit stimulator hits me perfectly. That’s the beauty of this line, there’s something for everyone." 

Be sure to check out the entire review on pleasurepiratess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment