Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's like a gym for your vagina


Intensity gets an A+ from rogreviews.com. Aurora Snow reviewed the intensity and had a lot of fun with it.

"I was a little nervous, but also deeply curious to test out the electro stimulation... Level three I really felt. I worked up to level six, but found it so intense I couldn’t try out levels seven through ten. This makes sense; I think these are levels that have to be worked up to over time. I enjoyed level five the most. The electro stimulation activates the kegel muscles, it makes them work without having to do kegel exercises. This will result in stronger longer orgasms over time."
 
She goes on to say

"Bottom line: It’s like a gym for your vagina without any effort on your end. Don’t be freaked out by the price, for this kind of an exercise machine it is well worth it."

Be sure to check out the entire review on rogreviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment