Friday, August 3, 2012

Intensity- a Sex Toy In It’s Own Realm

Our friends over at HappyBuzzingReviews.com reviewed the Intensity and had a lot of fun with it.

"Originally intended for kegal exercises, the Intensity is a sex toy in it’s own realm. Along with the unusual inflation and electrical stimulation, this toy also vibrates and has a clitoral massager. I refer to it as my vaginal treadmill! The Intensity is a big toy and at first sight looks quite overwhelming. But looks can be deceiving...

The reports of amazing, long, multiple orgasms seemed like a pipe-dream to me. But the Intensity did the job!! I can’t wait for more “date nights” with it! As for the kegals, I can only assuming that part is working. I feel the muscles contracting but then I get to concentrating on the other part of the fun and forget that it’s supposed to be exercise…."

You can read the entire review on HappyBuzzingReviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment