Friday, June 8, 2012

Everything You Want in a Rabbit Vibe

The Vanity Vr10.5 receives 5 stars! 

"(I know the photos may be a bit hard to see any detail, you can also see them here)
The Snow Bunny is made of silicone (body), ABS with PU Cote (base) and silver plating (accents). You should wash this thoroughly before and after each use. Soap and water will do the job, just be sure not to submerge it. To give it a thorough cleaning, try a 10% bleach solution. You should always use water based lube with the Vr 10.5.
Looking at this vibe, just screams luxury to me. The color is bright, vibrant and very pleasing to the eyes. The material is velvety smooth and had very little drag. It has 2 motors, 1 in the shaft and 1 in the clitoral arm. The motor in the shaft makes the shaft gyrate. Both motors have 5 distinct speeds and can be used on whatever level works best for you.  I found that I liked both motors to be on level 5. The motors were very quiet and couldn’t be heard through a closed door. The button closest to the bottom of the vibe, controls the clitoral arm and the other button controls the shaft.
I have used other rabbit vibes before, but never have I had an experience like I had with the Snow Bunny. I don’t recall ever coming to orgasm as fast as I did with this one.  This has very strong, rumbly vibrations. Other than how great this vibe was to use, all of the Vanity line comes with a storage bag that can easily hold the vibe, cradle and charging cord. This is one toy that won’t be far from my bed for a long time to come, if ever. It is one of the top toys that I have tried and I will definitely be looking at more of the Vanity line in the future...

I am rating this 5 out of 5 stars. It is everything that I have wanted in a rabbit vibe."
 
Want to read more? Check out the entire review online now

No comments:

Post a Comment