Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Vr5.5 is Yummy

Bliss-Radio gives the new Vr.5.5 5 stars!

"This toy is just beautiful to look at, isn’t it? It doesn’t hurt that purple is my favorite color. This is sort of a plum color, but it is gorgeous. As I said on my online store about this toy … “it’s like buttah!”  (BTW, I did also write a 5 star review for another Jopen rechargeable toy called the vr7 here. )...

So, to the toy. Ok, I am giving it 5 stars out of 5 stars. I wish it were more affordable, but it is a luxurious sex toy and worth every penny if you have the budget.  When you first receive it, it only takes 4 hours to give it a full charge and the charge lasts forever and ever. Seriously impressed. Much better charge then my damn droid cell phones from Verizon.

This toy is great for Moms and people who have roommates because it is one of the quietest toys I have ever used. And, I know the sound level of some toys can actually make it difficult for women to climax. Many times, when you get a toy with a clit stimulator, they can get REALLY loud…. especially when you are pushing it down on your clitoris. Not this one! Love that. I think the women who desiged the Jopen toys have kids at home maybe. And I love how flexy and bendy the beautiful clitoral stimulator is on this toy. You can do all kind of positions and gyrations with this super bendy “musical note” looking vibrator!"

Check out the entire review on bliss-radio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment