Friday, May 25, 2012

Please me baby!

The Vr6.5 gives this reviewer a pleasing experience!

"Vanity has released some new additions to their Vanity line, the Point Five Generation. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Vanity 6.5 to review and I very pleased with it’s performance!

I was really elated to review this product. The Vanity 6.5 is a dual motor rabbit style vibrator. Rechargeable, quiet and waterproof have become a standard in my toy collection. This toy has all three and it feels incredible. The shape of this toy is genius. I have noticed a lot of newer toys using this whimsical curvy design. Isn’t it pretty? I like the design and I have come to appreciate it’s curves. The narrow tip allows for easy insertion. The large circumference in the middle allow this toy to give me a “full” feeling and I love that it gets small again. Thrusting a toy like this feels great on the vaginal walls. The bulb at the end makes this toy easy to handle and thrust.

The clitoral arm of this “rabbit” is very flexible. It has a bit of spring back but it is not as strong as some other rabbits. I found applying more pressure helped a lot. I don’t mind applying manual pressure but for those of you who take a more hands off approach, please keep this in mind. I like a lot of pressure but I like to be in control of that pressure, too. This toy didn’t work on my g-spot despite the curve. I need something more narrow and curved to hit my g-spot. The clitoral arm was a bit tricky for me to master with thrusting, since it will flop back to laying right next to the shaft. Once I figured out how far I could go without this happening, it was just on with this toy. The deep rumbly vibrations paired with the curvy design make this toy one of my new favorites!


You can read the entire review online now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment