Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Holistic Wisdom reivews the Vanity Vr4.5

Our friends at HolisticWisdom.com give the Vanity by Jopen Vr4.5 FIVE stars.

"The Jopen Vanity Vr4.5 is a rabbit style vibrator is the perfect size for women that do not want something that is a smaller size. The Vr4.5 is made from soft 100% silicone and is very smooth to the touch. Silicone is of course unscented, latex free, nonporous, phthalate free and hypoallergenic, so it is one of the most pure sex toys around." 

 
Customer Review
"This is hands down my favorite rabbit style vibrator. I have owned so many of them and if I had tried this first I would never have tried anything else. The size is perfect, not too big, not too small. It is super powerful and has all the bells and whistles. I love that I can also use it in the shower. The color is AMAZING. The picture on the site really does not even begin to capture how pretty it is. I cannot say enough great things about the Vanity vr4.5 and I would highly recommend it to all your female customers as their new best friend!
Carrie - Beaumont, TX"

Be sure to read the entire review online at HolisticWisdom.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment