Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fits Like a Glove

Midnight Boudoir takes a very detailed approach to her reviews. Check out a little of what she had to say about the VR6.5:

"I didn't think I would like it as much as I did when I first saw how small it was as Im a bit of a size queen and usually enjoy more girthy, longer toys, but this is so brilliantly designed it fits me like a glove inside; giving that gloriously full feeling for both G-spot and clitoral stimulation at the same time...Im in heaven.

Its smooth surface and easy to hold base makes using this rabbit one of the easiest toys you will ever own with only 2 buttons to control the speeds and intensity of both motors. The extra long clitoral arm gives you more pressure against the clit than any other rabbit I have ever tried, no more having to pull and holding it against you till you reach orgasm, if I need the extra I simply bring my thighs together. I cant however guarantee it will fit everyone anatomically but if other bunnies have not done it for you then its definitely worth giving this a go; as its such a unique shape to the average bunny.

Its small and discreet making this a great travel toy which has the extra precaution of being able to lock it to prevent any embarrassing situations. Its luxurious silky, soft pink silicone is unthreatening with beautifully feminine curves just like us. Because of its filling shape it hits my G-spot perfectly and I can use it completely hands-free leaving me free to play with other things....! Its the mighty atom of bunnies and will be joining my silicone warren as I have to say its now one of my favorite rabbits." 

To see read the entire review and to see more pictures please visit MidnightBoudoir.com

No comments:

Post a Comment