Monday, November 12, 2012

Love Affair with the Vr12

HolisticWisdom.com loves JOPEN and so do its customers. Check out what one loyal fan had to say:

"I really enjoyed the larger shaft of the Vr12 Jopen dual action dildo. The clitoral bunny vibrator is also outstanding in that it is a nice size - about 2 3/4" long and flexible that rests perfectly on my clitoris for pinpoint flickering and outstanding stimulation. The rounded bottom of the Jopen Vr12 is easy to hold on to for thrusting and to change the settings. The clitoral vibration is very intense for me, and even on low settings I found it to be truly difficult not to orgasm. It is the only rabbit vibrator that I would recommend as the others I have purchased from other stores have been cheap and not worth my time an money. I can see my Vr12 and I having a very long lasting love affair!"

Please visit HolisticWisdom.com for more details on the Vr12 and many other JOPEN products.

No comments:

Post a Comment