It's petals unfold like a flower opening in the sun, waiting to wrap their longing arms around your pleasure parts; desiring to flick and tease as their center dives gently into your goddess spot, puling with passion as you rise like a bod and blossom into ecstasy.
The L6 inspired some poetry in me this morning! Let me tell you what my body loved about theL6 by Jopen®. 1) It's pretty, and I like pretty toys. 2) It's rechargeable. I like things that don't require batteries. 3) It has a variety of functions which keep the sensual play creative and fun! Those were 3 reasons enough to fall in love with the L6. But there's more. It's made of silky soft silicone, so it feels lovely and is body safe.
Here are a few tips when it comes to playing with the L6:
- Tickling Your Labia: Turn the L6 sideways and use the ends of the petals with high, steady vibration to play with and warm up your outer and inner labia.
- Play The Clit: Use the very tippy tip of one petal to stimulate your clitoris. Add a bit of lubricant and let the tip flick your clit with pulsation and teasing vibration.
- Engulf Your Pelvic Floor: With one petal on top and the other petal below, the lovely shaped center entering your vaginal cavity, you can engulf your entire pelvic floor in vibration sensation!
- In and Out: Play with pulling the center of the L6 in and out of you as the petals play on your nether regions.
- Add a Finger: When playing, I wanted more pressure on my clitoris, so I snuck a finger under the top petal and went to town. This did the trick for me and brought me into orgasm. Try it! You might like, as well, if deeper clitoral sensation is what you crave.
Click Here to see video.
Club CalExotics Expert Sexpert, JAIYA ~ Award-Winning Sexologist, Filmmaker and Author of RED HOT TOUCH, Blow Each Other Away, Oral Sex For Couples and other Educational Resources to assist you in unleashing and living your erotic potential. Look for Jaiya's new book Cuffed, Tied and Satisfied, to be released in June of 2014!