Monday, July 30, 2012

You Get What You Pay For With the Vr8

Our friend at BoobiesBabiesAndABlog.com knows that the Vr8 is the perfect g-spot toy!

"Often times when I share a sex toy with a hefty price tag on it, people ask me what makes it any better than a cheaper version. I'll tell you. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for. In this case, that theory proves MORE than true.

Starting at the top. The Vanity is ergonomically designed to fit the natural contours of a woman. That's key! It is made of premium silicone and holds body heat, which is truly amazing. Unscented, non-porous, and hypoallergenic with a satin finish that leaves the Vanity seamless"

She finished her review by saying " Before I wrap this up, let me tell you that this toy was made to find the ever so elusive g-spot. As I mentioned before, the Vanity (Vr8) by Jopen is designed to fit the female anatomy like a glove. The tip nestles right into the g-spot and makes magic happen.

If you're looking for a high quality, visually appealing sex toy, look no further! The Jopen-Vanity Vr8 is where it's at!"
 
Be sure to read this entire review on BoobiesBabiesAndABlog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment